For a delicious dinner that’s a breeze to make, try Shake and Bake Pork Chops in the air fryer.
This recipe for air fried pork chops is so quick and easy to make. Who ever thought that such a delicious entree could be ready so fast, and yet taste so delicious? The air fryer makes it all possible, and with no muss, no fuss. Plus, cooking with less oil means fewer unnecessary calories, and a healthier dinner for the whole family. There won’t be any leftovers on this one, and the best part is that side dishes are a cinch to find.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Follow Our Zesty Life on Pinterest for more great recipes and ideas!
PIN this Air Fryer Shake N Bake Pork Chops recipe to your ENTREES Board!
Air Fryer Pork Chops!
- Just 3 ingredients is all it takes to make homemade breaded pork chops that turn out juicy and tender, with a crispy & flavorful coating.
- Shake and Bake Pork Chops in the air fryer are ready to cook in no time; the preparation takes just a few minutes, but that doesn’t mean this recipe couldn’t be served for company. It tastes fantastic, and goes with easy side dishes like Oven Roasted Potatoes and some Sauteed Beet Greens. Don’t forget to add some Instant Pot Applesauce on the side!
- Cook time is fast, too! Power up the air fryer to preheat while breading the chops. Then this tasty entree goes from counter to table in less than 20 minutes. Add a quick Kale Quinoa Salad and dinner is served!
Ingredients and Variations
PORK CHOPS: Use thick or thin loin chops, boneless or bone in. For best results make sure they are ½” thick. If using thin chops, remember they will take less time to cook. This recipe can be cooked using frozen pork chops, but make sure chops reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
SHAKE AND BAKE: Purchase pre-made Shake ‘n Bake Pork coating. Thinner chops will need less coating than thick chops, so use a little at a time, and save the extra for another meal. Feel free to add some garlic or onion powder, or other seasonings like paprika. For a spicy kick, mix in a Tablespoon of Jerk Seasoning.
How to Make Shake and Bake Pork Chops
This recipe is ready in just 1, 2, 3 easy steps!
- While air fryer is preheating, rinse the pork chops and moisten with water.
- Dredge in Shake ‘n Bake seasoning mix.
- Spray with olive oil and air fry (as per recipe below).
In the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse and moisten pork chops (per recipe below).
- Dredge in Shake and Bake Pork seasoning.
- Place on a sheet pan and spray with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn chops over and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Perfect Pork Chops Every Time!
- Preheating the air fryer ensures tender and juicy meat. When the chops hit the heat, the outside will seal immediately so the juices don’t escape during cooking.
- Pork chops should reach in internal temperature of 145°F before serving.
- Never overcrowd an air fryer, since air circulation is what makes the fried food taste so good. If more than 4 chops are being made, it’s best to cook them in batches.
- Always allow pork chops (and other meats) to rest before serving. For thinner cuts of meat 5 minutes should be enough.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to four days. Slice and add to cold sandwiches, wraps, or salads, or reheat whole chops in the air fryer. Just preheat to 375°F and heat for 3 to 5 minutes. The air fryer will make them taste just as good as the first time they were served!
Other Easy Air Fryer Entrees!
- Air Fryer Roast Turkey Breast – so tender and juicy.
- Chicken Breast – another easy air fryer recipe.
- Air Fryer Buttermilk Fried Chicken – delicious!
- Air Fryer Shake n Bake Chicken– quick 5 minute prep.
Air Fryer Shake n Bake Pork Chops
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Rinse and moisten pork chops with water.
- Add Shake N Bake to a bag and shake the chops, one at a time, to coat. Place chops on a plate as they are coated. Discard remaining coating.*
- Line air fryer basket with parchment paper. Add coated chops to the lined air fryer basket. Spray the top gently with olive oil, or add a small amount of butter. Cook for 10-12 minutes**, or until the pork chops reach 145°F, flipping and spraying with oil again after 6 minutes. Allow to rest for 3 minutes then serve.
Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients or garnish and is an estimate. It may change based on actual ingredients and cooking methods used.