This decadently sweet and creamy chocolate fudge recipe uses just 2 ingredients and is amazingly simple to make!
Chocolate chips are melted in the microwave with sweetened condensed milk, then chilled until firm.
This recipe is so quick and easy you can memorize it in less than the two minutes it takes to make it!
Homemade Chocolate Fudge
- Chocoholics love this easy 2-ingredient recipe.
- This fudge is so rich and chocolaty, perfect to curb any chocolate craving!
- Imagine the delight when you make this quick treat appear almost by magic on movie or game night!
- This recipe is foolproof and fun for little helpers, much like another kid favorite, chocolate dipped bananas.
- Customize and make a different fudge every time. Mix and match flavored chips and top with frosting or candies.
2 Easy Ingredients
Chocolate Chips – Use semi-sweet chips to balance the sweetness in the condensed milk. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or candy melts are also acceptable, although the texture might be softer or harder depending on which one you choose. (Make sure the amounts are accurate by weighing, if using something other than chips.)
Condensed Milk – There’s no substitute for canned condensed milk in this two-ingredient wonder. Use full fat instead of light for best results.
Additions & Variations – Try different flavored chips, such as caramel, white chocolate, Reese’s peanut butter, or mint chips. Try swirls or layers of alternate flavors. Stir in chopped nuts, or top with crushed candies or sprinkles. Experiment with alternate flavors using candy melts instead of chips.
How to Make Chocolate Fudge
Quick, easy, foolproof fudge is just minutes away. No hot stove or candy thermometer required!
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips with condensed milk (as per the recipe below).
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until just melted, (about 2 minutes.)
- Pour into a parchment-lined pan and refrigerate for about 4 hours until firm.
Slice into squares and serve.
Tips for the Best Fudge
- Do not overheat or the fudge will become stiff and lose its soft, creamy texture. You want it just melted and not steaming or bubbling.
- Slice when ice cold and very firm. Use a sharp knife, dip it in hot water and wipe between slices to prevent it gumming up.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Other No Bake Treats to Try
Did you make this 2 Ingredient Fudge Recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
2-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat, microwaving in 30-second increments until chocolate is melted and ingredients are fully combined (about 2 minutes)*
- Pour fudge mixture into the prepared pan. Evenly spread with a silicone spatula, tapping the pan lightly on the counter to flatten.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until the fudge is set.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the fudge into 1-inch pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, or in a cool, dry spot for up to 1 week.
- *Do not overheat or the fudge will stiffen and be unworkable.
- The chips should be just melted. Make sure fudge is thoroughly chilled and set before slicing.
- Use a very sharp knife, and if necessary, dip in hot water and wipe in between slices.
Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients or garnish and is an estimate. It may change based on actual ingredients and cooking methods used.
©Our Zesty Life. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!