Fans of all things pumpkin spice can now make this cozy recipe for homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer any time of the year!
This creamer is lightly sweetened and super creamy with the perfect balance of fragrant pumpkin spices.
Add a little bit of fall flavor to your morning routine and stir in a little pumpkin spice coffee creamer to use in hot or iced coffees, lattes, cocoas, and even teas!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Pumpkin spice coffee creamer is so easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Customize this recipe to your preferred level of sweetness and spice.
- Use this creamer in hot or cold beverages, and it can be whisked into a little softened cream cheese to make a light and fluffy frosting for this amazing pumpkin pie crunch dessert.
- Commercial pumpkin spice creamer brands are often seasonal. But this recipe is easy to make any time of year and use in a variety of ways!
Ingredients and Variations
Dairy: Whole and full-fat dairy milk will always produce those café-style results we love, but many dairy-free alternatives can be used with similar results at home. Almond, rice, hemp, and even oat milk will work in this recipe. Make your own half-and-half for a lower-calorie creamer. No sweetened condensed milk? Whisk together 1 cup of heavy cream and ¼ cup of granulated or powdered sugar.
Pumpkin: Choose pumpkin puree and not canned pumpkin pie filling, which is air whipped and has seasonings already added to it. Freeze leftover pumpkin puree in ice cube trays to add to smoothies, or stir into overnight oats or add to pumpkin soup.
Seasonings: Any store-bought pumpkin spice can be used, but this DIY recipe can be made and used for everything from pies to muffins! And you can adjust the ingredient amounts as preferred.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Creamer
What an easy and delicious way to add a little Fall flavor to your morning routine!
- Whisk the first four ingredients together in a medium saucepan and then add the remaining ingredients (as in the recipe card below).
- Cook on medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Cool and strain (if desired) and pour into a cruet or mason jar and store in the refrigerator
How to Store Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Store the creamer in an airtight container to prevent exposure to air, which can cause oxidation and spoilage. Mason jars, glass bottles with tight lids, or BPA-free plastic containers work well for this purpose.
- Place the containers in the refrigerator as soon as possible after preparing the creamer.
- Homemade creamers don’t have preservatives like store-bought ones do, so they may spoil quickly. Aim to consume the creamer within one week to enjoy its optimal taste and quality.
- Label the containers with the date it was made to keep track of the freshness of each batch.
- Shake the container before use as the Ingredients may have settled over time.
Have you tried this Pumpkin Spice Creamer recipe? Leave a comment and rating below!
Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Whisk cream, sweetened condensed milk, milk, and vanilla together in a medium saucepan. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
- Place pot on medium heat. When it is hot and steaming, but not yet boiling, remove from heat.
- Cool, strain (if desired), and pour into a cruet or mason jar. Refrigerate overnight before use if possible.
- Pour into hot or iced coffee. Keeps for 7 days.
- Store the creamer in an airtight container, and label with the date.
- Refrigerate creamer as soon as possible after preparation.
- Consume the creamer within 7 days.
- Shake the container before use.
Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients or garnish and is an estimate. It may change based on actual ingredients and cooking methods used.
©Our Zesty Life. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!