Try this savory and creamy Everything Bagel Dip on everything from homemade bagel chips to Simple Sourdough Crackers!
Everything But the Bagel Seasoning is a popular seasoning blend found everywhere and this recipe takes it next-level and turns it into a savory dip that goes with, well…everything! This creamy dip comes together quickly with just a few simple ingredients, for a popular and delicious dip that everyone will love! Try it with all your favorite dippers or even crispy raw or roasted veggies.
Follow Our Zesty Life on Pinterest for more great recipes and ideas!
PIN this Everything Bagel Dip recipe to your DIPS Board!
What is Everything Bagel Dip?
- The perfect blend of savory seasonings like colorful poppy seeds, white and black sesame seeds, dried garlic, onion, and salt make a super good seasoning, dip, or dressing for so many different recipes! Add a little dip or dressing and a whole new recipe is ready to use.
- It’s a perfect add-in to cream cheese for a bagel, or mix it into a stir fry. Delicious as a topper for sautéed vegetables, or stirred into mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, or cauliflower rice. So many ideas!
- Hungry for a last-minute, delicious, kinda’ fancy snack in no time flat? Try creamy Everything Bagel Dip with your favorite late-night snack food. Or spread into hearts of romaine and top with halved cherry tomatoes for a quick, low-carb snack.
Ingredients and Variations
Two ingredients and a garnish, That’s all it takes!
SOUR CREAM – Instead of sour cream, try switching out for some plain Greek yogurt for a little extra nutrition and a tangier flavor. Or try some small-curd cottage cheese! Everything But the Bagel Seasoning is a keto lover’s dream!
SEASONINGS – Of course Everything But the Bagel Seasoning is needed for this recipe. Make your own or try the bottled variety. Season the dip with some dried lemon or orange peel for a citrusy flavor, or stir in any herbs or seasonings that you like. Mix with some melted butter or leftover bacon grease and brush onto salmon, cod, Oven Baked Tilapia, or shrimp before baking.
How to Make Everything But the Bagel Dip
This is the easy part!
- Simply whisk all of the ingredients together and store them in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add some finely diced shallots for a mild onion flavor or some finely diced red bell peppers for color and crunch!
What to Serve With Everything Bagel Dip
What doesn’t go with everything bagel dip? Bagel chips, kale chips, potato or tortilla chips, crostini bread, any and all kinds of veggies! Dip some Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower or Baked Zucchini Sticks for a delicious low-carb appetizer, or spread the dip inside a sourdough bowl. Try making this Sourdough Soda Bread into a tasty homemade bread bowl.
How Long Does it Last?
If Everything Bagel Dip was made with sour cream or Greek yogurt, keep it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If it is cream cheese based, it can be refrigerated for up to 10 days.
Other Easy Dip Recipes!
- Dillionaire Veggie Dip – easy 10 minute prep!
- Easy Greek Yogurt Dip – delicious protein packed dip.
- Homemade Queso Dip – zesty party dip.
- Hot Spinach Dip – a potluck favorite!
Everything Bagel Dip
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning plus extra for garnish if desired
- 1 green onion thinly sliced, divided (about 2 Tablespoons) (or chives)
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, seasoning, and 1 Tablespoon of the green onion.
- Cover and allow to rest for 30 minutes in refrigerator to allow flavors to meld.
- Garnish with remaining green onion and sprinkle top with seasoning if desired.
- Serve with tortillas, chips, or vegetables.
Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients or garnish and is an estimate. It may change based on actual ingredients and cooking methods used.
©Our Zesty Life. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Recipe very slightly adapted from Trader Joes