No-bake white chocolate bark is a fun and easy way to make your own homemade candy!
Packed with fruity and nutty flavors, white chocolate bark is the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy!
This recipe makes a sheet pan-size of white chocolate bark studded with cranberries and pistachios that’s perfect for snacking, adding to a dessert tray, or serving with a hot mug of cocoa! It only takes minutes to mix up a batch for last-minute party treats or gifts! Mix in crushed pretzels, chips, or Oreos for a change of pace!
Best White Chocolate Bark!
- This recipe is so easy, even the kids can help out! One bowl and one sheet pan make cleanup a breeze! Serve this kid-friendly party fave with puppy chow, fruity pebbles marshmallow treats, and a pitcher of homemade lemonade.
- Accessible, budget-friendly, versatile ingredients make white chocolate bark a sweet treat staple recipe in any kitchen!
- White chocolate bark is so versatile and makes a quick, last-minute gift for the holidays and cookie exchanges. Break up pieces and place them in small cellophane bags for easy gift-giving!
Ingredients and Variations
WHITE CHOCOLATE: Choose good quality white chocolate, and avoid white chocolate chips as they won’t melt properly. Find bars or candy melts made with white chocolate and cocoa butter. Milk or dark chocolate will work as well but won’t look as dramatic as white chocolate does. And it’s perfect for tinting with food coloring too! The possibilities are endless!
MIX-INS: Any combination of dried fruits like cherries, mangoes, or peaches can be mixed and matched with almonds, macadamia nuts, granola, or coconut. Crushed potato chips, pretzel rods, and cookies like Oreos or Nutter Butter also make perfect mix-ins. Feel free to substitute the ingredients to match the occasion: crushed peppermint candy canes for Christmas, red hots for Valentine’s Day, pastel-colored discs for Easter, and the list goes on!
How to Make White Chocolate Bark
This easy candy recipe only needs three ingredients!
- Roast pistachios and set them aside to cool (as per recipe below).
- Melt white chocolate and add mix-in’s.
- Pour onto prepared pan and refrigerate.
- Break into pieces and serve or store.
How to Store
For best results, store white chocolate bark in a parchment-lined airtight container, preferably in the refrigerator because white chocolate is temperature sensitive and will melt faster than regular chocolate. It will last about two weeks.
Other Tasty Treats!
White Chocolate Bark
- 1 pound white chocolate good quality
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios (shelled)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roast pistachios on a baking tray for 5-7 minutes, until fragrant. Remove from tray and set aside. Allow time to cool.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper (or foil).
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler on medium low heat, stirring often. Let cool to room temperature. Stir cranberries and pistachios into melted chocolate, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top if desired.
- Pour bark mixture onto the lined baking tray. Refrigerate for one hour or until chocolate is completely hardened. Break into pieces.
- Makes about 1 ½ pounds.
- Refrigerate white chocolate bark in a parchment-lined container because it is temperature sensitive and will melt quickly if left at room temperature.
- It will last about two weeks.
Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients or garnish and is an estimate. It may change based on actual ingredients and cooking methods used.
©Our Zesty Life. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!